More than just a summer job!
Ask any former employee, Fun-Plex isn’t just another job. It is an experience that you will take with you for a lifetime. We take summer seriously, and that means working really hard, learning a lot of new things, meeting new people, and having a ton of fun in the process!
The Perks of the Job
- FREE Employee Admission
- Discounts for your friends & family
- The best employee events… Swim parties, volleyball nights, mini golf tournaments, quiz nights, and much much more!
- Grow with us… Opportunities for raises, promotions, and awesome incentives
- Perfect first job… No experience, no problem, we train for all positions! (including lifeguards)
- Build your resume… Our highly transferable “on the job” skills will help you prepare for your future professional and personal challenges.
The best summer job in town isn’t for everyone. Consider these important qualities to decide if you have what it takes to be the ideal “Plexer:”
- Outgoing & Friendly… Our fun and exciting atmosphere is driven by employee energy. You should be prepared to smile, greet guests, and create a happy environment with every single encounter.
- Committed & Dependable… With great fun comes great responsibility. Employees are expected to respect their schedules and show up on time. The perfect “Plexer” always goes the extra mile to help the team meet our goals!
- Available and Flexible… We work on a short time frame so it is really important to have an open and flexible summer schedule. And our season doesn’t end when school goes back, all employees are required to work at least the weekends through mid-September.
Fun‐Plex offers more out of a three month job than you will find anywhere else. Click through the tabs above to learn more about the positions and how to apply!
Fun-Plex is not currently hiring. Please check back in February.
Positions Available for Season Employment
As an admissions staff member, you set the tone for the entire day for our guests. This position requires an extrovert personality. We are looking for people who are observably outgoing, energetic, an have a welcoming and friendly personality. You will use your infectiously positive attitude to greet and assist our guests with everything they need to have a great day at the park.
This position is for the safety conscious individual who loves to see people smile. Ride Park staff members are responsible for the efficient operation of our rides and for ensuring that each guest is greeted, instructed, and safely prepared to have fun!
This position is for the safety conscious individual with a knack for helping the public. You will use your certified knowledge to ensure a safe day of swimming in the sun for our guests. Fun-Plex only accepts Starguard Certifications. Don’t have certification? We are happy to provide a certification opportunity for the right candidates. Certification will take place on May 14th or 15th, with homework required to be completed beforehand. The employee is responsible to pay the certification fee ($175). Fun-Plex will reimburse a portion of the fee for employees who stay in good standings until the last day of waterpark operation.
Food & Beverage
When our guest have worked up an appetite, our food and beverage staff members are ready to serve! As a member of the F&B team, you will be expected to have many of the same skills as the Admissions Staff, such as being outgoing, energetic, and having a welcoming personality. You will have the extra pleasure of satisfying our guests’ hunger, with your courteous, speedy, and safe food handling skills.
How old do I have to be?
All employees must be 16 years or older.
How much do you pay?
New lifeguards earn $9.50 per hour, all other positions earn $9 per hour. Candidates who are over 18 years of age or bilingual have an opportunity to earn a higher wage.
What if I have worked at Fun-Plex before?
Prior employees will not be required to attend a group interview. If you are a prior employee and would like to join us again this summer, please email jobs@fun‐plex.com to receive more information.
Can I apply online?
We do not accept online applications in the spring. We want to meet each potential candidate in person.
Can I print an application online?
If you would like to get a jump start, you can download an application through the link below and bring it completed to the open interview. Alternatively, you can also fill out the application in the office before your open interview. Download Application
When are open interviews?
Every Monday and Tuesday in April from 4 pm to 6 pm. No need to make an appointment!
I have lots of activities and vacations planned for the summer, how flexible are the schedules?
It usually isn’t a problem to accommodate a typical summer vacation or consistent activity. However, keep in mind that all employees are expected to work as a team to cover their assigned shifts. We pack a lot of business into just a short time, so if your schedule is unpredictable or you need extensive time off, this may not be the job for you.
I want to apply to work in a certain department, but I don’t want to work anywhere else. Is that okay?
Nope, we are a team. While you will spend the majority of your time in your home department, all employees should expect to spend at least a few shifts working in other parts of the park.
What if I have more questions?
Just send us an email at jobs@fun‐plex.com.