Sell summer fun as a Beach House Team Member!
- Assisting guests with the admittance into the park, including: explaining pricing options and promotions, operating our cash registers and credit card systems, redeeming payments and coupons, and wrist-banding both our general public and corporate picnic guests.
- Enforcing park admission requirements at our entry gates.
- Assisting guests with tube rentals.
- Effectively and courteously handling customer questions and conflicts.
- Maintaining the cleanliness and attraction of the entire park.
- Provide excellent guest service by being knowledgeable of the entire park, and interacting with our guests in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Friendly, cheerful, outgoing. The Beach House team members are the first Fun-Plex representatives that guests encounter in the park, a great first impression is essential.
- Patient yet efficient. Team members should expect a very fast paced environment at times and should not be easily stressed out by crowds.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and not bothered to stay at the same post for the entirety of the shift.
- Competence with handling money, previous cash register experience and willingness to be held responsible for cash drawers.
- 16 and over are welcome.