Join us on select Friday nights for fun flicks poolside! Float around in the wave pool or just pull up a lounger on the pool deck and enjoy a movie under the stars.
Gates open at at 8:45 pm and movie begins at 9:30 pm.
$10 – adult ticket
$7 – child ticket*
*Child is considered 12 & under
Friday, July 6: The Lion King
Friday, July 13: The Incredibles (2004) – Cancelled due to weather
Friday, July 20: Toy Story
Friday, July 27: Coco
21 & Over Events
Friday, August 3: Jaws
Friday, August 10: Tommy Boy
Please note the following:
- “Parent on Site” Policy (Family Events): In order to assure the enjoyment of all guests, all visitors under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult 21 or older. One adult may accompany up to 6 youth. Any guests aged 16 or over should be prepared show proper identification.
- 21 & over events require valid ID for entry. No one under the age of 21 will be admitted.
- Sorry, Dive-In Movies are a separately ticketed event. Admission is not included with the day’s ticket or for season pass holders.
- During Dive-In Movie nights only the wave pool will be open. No other attractions are offered. Waves will not run during the movie.
- Popcorn and concessions will be available for purchase.
- Cancellations or changes due to weather will be communicated on our Facebook page by 4 pm on the day of the show.
- Fun-Plex does not offer refunds. In the case the event is cancelled due to weather, tickets will be valid for another Dive-In Movie event.
- The purpose of the dive-in movie events are to enjoy a movie in the outdoor pool atmosphere. Anyone who is excessively loud or causing a disturbance may be asked to leave.