Fun-Plex is closed for the 2022 season.
2022 Group RateAnyone over 2 years old
- Valid for ONE all day visit
- Unlimited Rides, Go-Karts, and Waterpark
- Full Rate – $29.99-$34.99
- One rate for anyone over 2 years old
- All rates subject to sales tax. See our full terms & conditions below before purchasing
- Must purchase at least 20 tickets to receive discounted rate
How do I receive group rates?
Online – When purchasing at least 20 tickets through our online store simply choose the group rate options and add at least 20 tickets to your cart.
In-Person – Upon arrival at the park guests may purchase group discounted tickets at the ticket booth provided at least 20 participants are present at the time of purchase.
How many people does my group need to have to receive discounted group rates?
Discounted group rates are offered to groups of 20 people or more. If you wish to pay separately, tickets must be purchased in person with all participants present.
Do I need to make a reservation to receive discounted group rates?
Reservations are not necessary to take advantage of group discount rates. Keep in mind that if purchasing ticket in-person, at least 20 tickets must be purchased together. If your group will have additional participants arriving after the initial purchase, contact our group sales department to reserve their discounted admission.
Do chaperones and others who are not participating in activities need to purchase a ticket?
How do we reserve a picnic event with the meal and pavilion?
Can I be invoiced for my group?
Invoicing is available for organizations who provide a purchase order and who are verified in advance with our group sales coordinator. Invoiced groups will proceed directly to the entrance gate upon arrival to have their tickets issued. Alternatively, tickets may be picked up in advanced at an agreed time with the group coordinator. Fun-Plex will bill for the tickets redeemed at the agreed upon rate. Reach out through our contact form for more information.
Do you offer rates for shorter visits?
Fun-Plex can provide a custom quote for daycares, school groups, camps, youth groups, church groups, or other similar such events which will only be utilizing the park for 3 hours or less. Some conditions apply. Reach out through our contact form for more information.
Questions? Contact us for assistance!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Day tickets include unlimited rides, all waterpark attractions, and mini golf. Tube rental and parking are complimentary.
- Lockers, cabanas, games, and concessions are not included in park entry.
- A single day ticket to Fun-Plex is valid for one person, on one single day, on any public operating day from Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day Weekend.
- All rates subject to 7% sales tax.
- Fun-Plex does not provide refunds after the point of purchase for any reason.
- Every person entering the park must purchase a ticket or season pass. Fun-Plex does not offer any type of spectator or non-participant ticket. Guests may leave and re-enter the park on the same day with a hand stamp.
- Hours and attractions are subject to change. Attractions may be unavailable due to scheduled or unscheduled maintenance.
- Please note that during periods of low park traffic, rides & attractions may be temporarily unavailable or operating on a scheduled rotation. Please check our daily park schedule upon arrival to help plan your visit.
- Fun-Plex reserves the right to close for private use; therefore, passes are not valid during closed park events.
- Admission to special events may not be included in purchase, including certain after-hours or pre/post season events.
In addition to these items, be sure to carefully read our terms and conditions on the purchasing page before completing your transaction. Please contact us if you have additional questions about any of our terms & conditions.